POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Truck and Trailer (500kp mpeg1) - 1 attachment (1/2) : Re: Truck and Trailer (500kp mpeg1) - 1 attachment (1/2) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 15:29:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Truck and Trailer (500kp mpeg1) - 1 attachment (1/2)
From: hughes, b
Date: 7 Sep 2002 00:06:33
Message: <3d797b49@news.povray.org>
At least you show the concept works. I'd say the roadways are too small
or the truck too big. There's usually enough room on city streets for
the trucks to pull out very wide around corners to get the back of the
trailers to stay off the sidewalks (not always though).

I don't know enough about this kind of driving but they probably do a
little tail-twisting, sending the hitch farthest from a corner as it can
go before actually rounding it.

Good job on that, BTW.