POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : sphere memory : Re: Hypertextures (was: Re: sphere memory) Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:30:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Hypertextures (was: Re: sphere memory)
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 6 Sep 2002 15:54:25
Message: <3d7907f1@news.povray.org>
In article <chr### [at] netplexaussieorg> ,
Christopher James Huff <chr### [at] maccom>  wrote:

<snip>

I have to admit I never actually read either the section in the book (I
happen to only have a German shortened and updated version of it at home)
nor the paper.  However, if you are interested I can try to remember looking
it up at the university library next time when I have to return books (that
would be on the 19th).  I could then scan it and upload a copy somewhere, if
you are interested.

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde