POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Yet another Media Sky [WIP] : Re: Yet another Media Sky [WIP] Server Time
19 Jul 2024 21:31:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Yet another Media Sky [WIP]
From: Thies Heidecke
Date: 4 Sep 2002 07:06:38
Message: <3d75e93e@news.povray.org>
"GrimDude" <gri### [at] cox-internetcom> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Could you post your latest code, please?
Sure, i had planned to post it, but i first wanted to clear it up
a bit first and do some more research to make them more realistic.
But if you are interested i'll post the current version. i have to
add though, that my current Version doesn't look as good as the
anim in this post imho.
I'll post the source in p.b.s-f and my latest anim in p.b.a

> Grim

Greetings,
Thies