POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Transfuturepose - transfuturepose.jpg (0/1) : Re: Transfuturepose - transfuturepose.jpg (1/1) Server Time
14 Aug 2024 22:19:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Transfuturepose - transfuturepose.jpg (1/1)
From: hughes b
Date: 3 Sep 2002 15:58:20
Message: <3d75145c@news.povray.org>
"IMBJR" <no### [at] spamhere> wrote in message
> On Mon, 2 Sep 2002 21:23:54 -0500, "hughes b" <omn### [at] charternet>
> wrote:
> >I can't think of anything else about this picture except that, sorry.
>
> Why be sorry? It's purely for you to feel what you feel about what you
> see.

Well, I hate to not express opinion or criticism when I have the chance ;-)

Looking again, now I notice how centralized the figure is. In art and
photography that can be a bad thing, idea would be to have the extended arm
or bent back head pointing into a central part of the picture I guess, which
would mean to place the whole body off to the lower-right. It's that rule of
thirds thing. I don't tend to try that a lot myself, I usually concentrate
on a particular thing and frame in around it. Actually this rendering kind
of focuses at a little upper-left, but otherwise appears balanced centrally,
as seen by me anyway.

If I were to make an observation about the idea this picture shows it would
be a suspension between life and death. I haven't figured out the title yet,
between future positions perhaps? :-)