POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Lego Ferrari (links) : Re: Lego Ferrari (links) Server Time
14 Aug 2024 22:15:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lego Ferrari (links)
From: Gilles Tran
Date: 3 Sep 2002 12:25:59
Message: <3d74e297@news.povray.org>

3D739A41.2A430A97@luxlab.com...

> http://luxlab.com/tmp/lego.jpg

Here's another try with Lars's model. The rad and focal blur settings are
more or less the
same as the ones used by JRG. The setup is a Terragen-made sky with a coarse
image map for the ground. And no, the visible sun is not in the right
position to provide the shadows but it looked good that way... The textures
are changed too to make them shinier (never played with Lego so I don't know
how real it is,
probably too reflective).

G.

PS. I had first posted this as a reply in newusers and cancelled it
immediately. I hope it worked and apologies if it didn't.

--

**********************
http://www.oyonale.com

--