POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : POV meets JAVA : Re: POV meets JAVA Server Time
14 Aug 2024 22:15:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV meets JAVA
From: TinCanMan
Date: 3 Sep 2002 10:50:01
Message: <3d74cc19$1@news.povray.org>
> Great cup, great texture (right amount of shine).

Thanks.  As you will see in the scenefile, I do not usually use specular or
phong highlights, but rather fresnel reflection with visible lightsources.
The apperance of highlights in this type of modelling is highly dependent on
the scene setup.

http://www.rene-schwietzke.de/povray/images/office.jpg
> Could you post the scene, please?
> I would like to upgrade/improve my office image and your cup is a nice
piece
> for a renewed scene, if you give me the permisson to use your cup, of
> course.

See p.b.s-f for the mug and textures.  Use as you see fit.

-tgq