POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : [WIP] Texture Demonstration scene : Re: [WIP] Texture Demonstration scene Server Time
14 Aug 2024 22:18:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: [WIP] Texture Demonstration scene
From: Rene Schwietzke
Date: 2 Sep 2002 12:27:49
Message: <3d739185@news.povray.org>
Hi,

thanks a lot for the comments. My next step are going to be:

1) Simplification of this scene to be a complete nice looking demo scene,
nothing special. Just the texture on various objects, including a reflection
test.
2) Separate scaling test image, e.g. five spheres
3) Rotation test test image, e.g. five boxes
4) Lighting test image, e.g. colored spotlights
5) Optional: a radiosity test scene, but I do not expect any advantages from
such a scene because radiosity highly depends on the scene itself and not on
one texture

Maybe 2) and 3) could be one image, we will see.

Thanks, more drafts are coming soon,
Rene