POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Need help with Windows layout code (MFC) : Re: Need help with Windows layout code (MFC) Server Time
28 Jul 2024 08:26:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Need help with Windows layout code (MFC)
From: Pandora
Date: 2 Sep 2002 10:51:05
Message: <3d737ad9@news.povray.org>
"George Pantazopoulos" <the### [at] attbicom*KILLSPAM*> wrote in message
> Hey all,
>     I'm trying to make an app with a tabbed operation similar to our
> wonderful POVRay, but in my current approach (Property Sheets inside a
> FormView), I'm getting an ugly border and wasted space. A description of
the
> problem can be found here:
>
> http://www.volitient.net/MFC/comparison.gif
>
> I'm using MFC with Single Document/View , with  CFormView for the View.
>
> Any suggestions would be great!

    It's been a while since I've messed about with form views and property
sheets, but if you zip up your demo app source code and email it to me I'll
take a look see...

(BTW, .off-topic is probably a better group for this than .programming
(follow-up set)).

--
Pandora/Scott Hill/[::O:M:C::]Scorpion
Software Engineer.