POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : First Posting : Re: First Posting Server Time
14 Aug 2024 22:20:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: First Posting
From: Peter Hertel
Date: 1 Sep 2002 17:38:24
Message: <3d7288d0@news.povray.org>
Impressive! I espesially like the table wood texture, looks great!
Why is the POV-Ray logo on the cup the wrong way?
Maybe the book should 'bend' a bit more?
For some reason the glasses was the first thing I looked at when I saw the
picture.. somehow they looked like they floated at first glance..?
The paper is a bit too flat? All the papers I write on tend to get very
un-flat (especially in the corners) after a couple of  minutes.. But that
might just be me..
Very nice lighting!

-Peter