POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Re: IRTC WIP (156kbbu) : Re: IRTC WIP (156kbbu) Server Time
14 Aug 2024 22:17:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC WIP (156kbbu)
From: Peter Hertel
Date: 1 Sep 2002 15:42:08
Message: <3d726d90$1@news.povray.org>
> I still need to crew this ship.

Looks nice! But does all the consoles (computers..?) need full qwerty
keyboards? As I imagine, they do rather simple things, and that could
(should?) be managed with simple sets of big, colorful buttons, sliders and
small, funny, blinking lights =) Apart from that, I belive they are a bit
hard to use when they hang like that.. But of course, that depends on the
looks of the crew :)
I like the light setup!

-Peter