POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Re: Lightsetting for Lego Ferrari : Re: Lightsetting for Lego Ferrari Server Time
14 Aug 2024 22:16:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lightsetting for Lego Ferrari
From: JRG
Date: 1 Sep 2002 13:48:38
Message: <3d7252f6@news.povray.org>
"Theo Gottwald *" wrote:
> One more image I'd really render myself to believe that its not REAL :-).
> If its rendered ... its technically phantastic.
> --Theo

Yes, POV-Ray IS fantastic, too many people out there have misconceptions about it.
Tell these people, who don't believe POV-Ray can be as good:
http://news.lugnet.com/cad/ray/?n=1398
BTW, you can render it yourself, just download the scene provided by Lars Hassing and
add my simple changes to it.

Cheers,

--
Jonathan.