POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The Little Street (52kb) : Re: The Little Street (52kb) Server Time
14 Aug 2024 22:18:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The Little Street (52kb)
From: wich
Date: 1 Sep 2002 10:42:33
Message: <3d722759@news.povray.org>
I found some detailed additional information on the construction of the
house, including maps of the area where the house is assumed to be located:
http://www.xs4all.nl/~kalden/verm/stra/Stra-Hoofd-FN.htm (in Dutch)

A shorter version in English can be found here:
http://www.xs4all.nl/~kalden/verm/stra/Stra-Hoofd-FE.htm

I think this will help the modeling.