POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The Little Street (52kb) : Re: The Little Street (52kb) Server Time
14 Aug 2024 22:16:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The Little Street (52kb)
From: Gilles Tran
Date: 31 Aug 2002 18:34:40
Message: <3d714480@news.povray.org>

3d713a30@news.povray.org...
> On texturing and lighting also work have to be done. Most of the textures
> now are quickly made image_map textures.
> Feel free to comment.

Well well, you need :
- 2 children playing on the sidewalk below the window right of the small
door (a boy in brown clothes and a girl in a yellow dress)
- a woman doing some needlework on the threshold of the house with the large
door
- another woman washing (?) something in the alley visible beyond the small
open door
- a cloudy sky (radiosity should be perfect on this one)
- shouldn't the central shutters be a little bit more bluish ?

Good work so far, I have been thinking of doing this one for a while but
never got it started.

;-)

G.

--