POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : [Final] Cigarette smoke (87kb) : As an engaged smoker... Server Time
14 Aug 2024 22:21:08 EDT (-0400)
  As an engaged smoker...
From: Ive
Date: 31 Aug 2002 14:19:49
Message: <3d7108c5$1@news.povray.org>
...I always like to see cigarette smoke.

But this smoke looks a little bit dense to me. And where are the ashes?
And if people are used to put the cigarettes directly on the table, there
should be
marks from the burning cigarettes on the table.
Some matches?
The bottles do not look as anybody had them ever in hand. Fingerprints?

I'm sorry to say this, but all in all it think it looks much too *clean*.

But the glooming cigarette is well done and I like to see it done with
POV-Ray.
Just to make clear that there are not only those intolerant, health
fanatic...
...ok, ok, I'll stop the flame.

-Ive