POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : First time irtc entry (70k attachments) : First time irtc entry (70k attachments) Server Time
14 Aug 2024 22:24:40 EDT (-0400)
  First time irtc entry (70k attachments)
From: Graham
Date: 30 Aug 2002 05:56:07
Message: <3d6f4137@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I was just wanting your opinions on my interpretation of the current
stills topic, loneliness.

The person on the island was made in poser. I have a blobby person also,
but I don't know which one to use. The blobby person is more technically
complicated because I made it myself, but the poser person looks much
more realistic.

This is my first ever entry to the irtc (I've only been using pov for
just over a month), so I don't know which is favoured, technical or
realism.

This is my current scene, with a poser person in it.

And this is the blobby person that I made. Same pose, no sandals :)

On the larger renders, the increased detail of the poser person really
makes it look good.

Any comments on the scene will be well appreciated.

Cheers,
Graham

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: