POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : First Picture: Well... er, self-portrait (kind of) : First Picture: Well... er, self-portrait (kind of) Server Time
14 Aug 2024 22:14:11 EDT (-0400)
  First Picture: Well... er, self-portrait (kind of)
From: Daniel Prien
Date: 29 Aug 2002 14:20:45
Message: <3d6e65fd@news.povray.org>
Hi,

i'm Daniel from Germany. This is my first picture in Povray, after playing
around and learning for some time. It was inspired by a source i got from
the scene-files-newsgroup. I liked it and i wanted to make one, where the
pins are displaced by an imagemap. So thats what i made. Comments?

Greetings

Daniel

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: