POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : 1.5K APPLES - WIP 5 : almost final... (JPEG 95KB) : Re: 1.5K APPLES - WIP 5 : almost final... (JPEG 95KB) Server Time
14 Aug 2024 22:19:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 1.5K APPLES - WIP 5 : almost final... (JPEG 95KB)
Date: 28 Aug 2002 17:37:04
Message: <3d6d4280$1@news.povray.org>
aren't barrels like that made from +/- 10cm wide (4 inches) wooden strips?
not sure about that, but I don't really find the barrel very realistic at
the moment (not taking textures into account)
it seems to be early in the morning (?) so maybe the light should be a
little bit more reddish?
love it though...