POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : PovUK the cast : Re: PovUK the cast Server Time
14 Aug 2024 22:25:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: PovUK the cast
From: hughes b
Date: 28 Aug 2002 17:35:30
Message: <3d6d4222@news.povray.org>
Wow. More gray hair than I have maybe, Mick?

Is it just me or is there always what looks to be a bottle of ketchup at all
these get-togethers?

Having seen ingo now, my imagined picture of him has been forever changed.
Got that nightclub bouncer appearance instead of someone who'd be keeping a
document in order. Not so with Tor though, I might have been able to
describe him before now. Just by chance, I'm sure.

When are people going to pose for photos arranging themselves as primitives?
5 should have been enough for any of the basic shapes.  ;-)