POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Which is better? : Re: Which is better? Server Time
14 Aug 2024 22:22:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Which is better?
From: hughes b
Date: 28 Aug 2002 15:51:12
Message: <3d6d29b0@news.povray.org>
Not sure about sending in two instead of one, should only be seen as more
choices.

If I were to narrow down a catagory for these to I'd call the golden one
surrealistic and the red one minimalistic. I favor surrealism. Although you
could just about call both of them either kind. If the red picture isn't
going to go further then the other would be the only one to submit if I had
to choose. Those are all facetted boulders scattered around, aren't they. If
so it really makes for a clear distinction from the curving swirl-thing. A
sort of organic versus inorganic matter on a orb like the others in space
amid some lifegiving light.