POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : texture won't move with ref. object : texture won't move with ref. object Server Time
1 Jul 2024 02:35:41 EDT (-0400)
  texture won't move with ref. object
From: Steve Shelby
Date: 28 Aug 2002 09:51:32
Message: <3d6cd564$1@news.povray.org>
Hi,
I made a collection of image maps which when applied to a row of spheres
will spell out certain words at zero rotation and another set of words at
180 rotation. I thought the rotation part would be easy, since I could make
all but the first sphere be reference objects, so they would all turn in
sinc with the first one. To my suprise, they all turn, but the image maps do
not! Only the first one turns. If  I turn a reference object individually,
the image map will turn with it. What am I doing wrong here?
Thank you,
Steve Shelby