POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : installation problem : Re: installation problem Server Time
18 May 2024 04:13:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: installation problem
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 27 Aug 2002 14:05:20
Message: <3d6bbf60@news.povray.org>
In article <3D6### [at] attbicom> , Aaron Oppenheimer <ao0### [at] attbicom>
wrote:

> original iBook, OS 9.0.4

BTW, if all else fails I would recommend to update to Mac OS 9.2.  Mac OS
9.0.4 is three years old now.  While it is supported, given that I do not
have any system available that still runs it, unless you want to do a full
reinstall in order to add whatever is missing in you install of 9.0.4,
updating to 9.2 is probably the easier task.

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich
e-mail: mac### [at] povrayorg

I am a member of the POV-Ray Team.