POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : installation problem : Re: installation problem Server Time
18 May 2024 02:12:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: installation problem
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 27 Aug 2002 11:21:47
Message: <3d6b990b$1@news.povray.org>
In article <3D6### [at] attbicom> , Aaron Oppenheimer <ao0### [at] attbicom>
wrote:

> No, I didn't move it; it remains in the POV-Ray folder.

Hmm, but you say you get

> When I launch POV-Ray with extensions disabled, I get a message that
> POVMSLib could not be opened.

which means POVMSLib is in the extensions folder.  The message would not
make sense otherwise.  maybe it would be best to double-check and remove any
POVMSLib that you might have in accidentially copied into the extensions
folder.

    Thorsten