POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Odd blur effect: squared spheres : Re: Odd blur effect: squared spheres Server Time
15 Aug 2024 00:21:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Odd blur effect: squared spheres
From: Rene Schwietzke
Date: 27 Aug 2002 08:29:14
Message: <3d6b709a@news.povray.org>
I found three constants in the help about Hex_Blur, might be related but the
camera SDL does not allow any additional settings.
Hex_Blur1 = 7
Hex_Blur2 = 19
Hex_Blur3 = 37

My settings are:

blur_samples 150
variance 0
confidence 0.9999999

Any ideas? Your assumption seems to be right...

Rene

news:3D6### [at] freefr...