POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP Library : Re: WIP Library Server Time
15 Aug 2024 00:16:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WIP Library
From: Pandora
Date: 27 Aug 2002 00:19:34
Message: <3d6afdd6@news.povray.org>
"Timothy R. Cook" <tim### [at] scifi-fantasycom> wrote in message
news:3D6### [at] scifi-fantasycom...
> With some doors and a much better wood texture.  Finish really helps.

    Nice.

    But, the banisters leading away from the view-point to the right hand
door don't look right - they don't appear to be parallel, with the gap
getting closer as they move away from the viewer...
    Also, the walkways are awfully narrow - I wouldn't want to meet someone
coming the other way when we were both carrying armfulls[1] of books...

--
Pandora/Scott Hill/[::O:M:C::]Scorpion
Software Engineer.

[1] or should that be armsfull ?