POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Fish Swimming II : Re: Fish Swimming II Server Time
15 Aug 2024 00:14:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fish Swimming II
From: Hugo
Date: 26 Aug 2002 09:54:23
Message: <3d6a330f$1@news.povray.org>
> OOps, I don't know how to move/delete.

Well, it's too late now but since it could happen again (to anyone) I'll
explain. You can only delete your own posts. If you use Outlook Express, go
to menu "message" and hit "cancel message" while you have the message
selected. It will appear not to work because OE have already downloaded the
headers, although the message is gone from the Pov server. If you want to
ensure yourself the post IS deleted, you can set OE to reload the headers.

Regards,
Hugo