POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Triangular Bezier Patch (78 kb mpg) : Re: Triangular Bezier Patch (78 kb mpg) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 15:27:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Triangular Bezier Patch (78 kb mpg)
From: Hugo
Date: 23 Aug 2002 06:02:42
Message: <3d660842$1@news.povray.org>
I look forward to see what more you have in mind!  :o)  Once I got bezier
patches to work (ordinary ones) with a 3d grid of points as input.. That was
a challange for ME, and the code doesn't work anymore for unknown reasons..
But I'm sure you will make something great available to the rest of us.

Regards,
Hugo