POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP Telephone box 4 (107 Kb) : Re: WIP Telephone box 4 (107 Kb) Server Time
15 Aug 2024 00:16:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WIP Telephone box 4 (107 Kb)
From: Hugo
Date: 23 Aug 2002 05:47:07
Message: <3d66049b$1@news.povray.org>
> this IMHO is the best problem with image - it is too 'nice'
> - it needs some randomnes

I'd say the light and textures are to blame (as usually). The modelling is
good. Some more randomnes in textures would spise it up, but it doesn't have
to be dirty.. Number one priority is the light, but it's very tricky.

I remember the telephone box you rendered on a white background - that was
great looking and shows the potential of the models.

Regards,
Hugo