POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP Telephone box 4 (107 Kb) : Re: WIP Telephone box 4 (107 Kb) Server Time
15 Aug 2024 00:18:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WIP Telephone box 4 (107 Kb)
From: Johan Feyaerts
Date: 23 Aug 2002 04:53:11
Message: <3d65f7f7$1@news.povray.org>
"Txemi Jendrix" <tji### [at] euskalnetnet> wrote in message
> Hi all:
> Still on holidays (even though it seems someone has stolen the summer) and
> finishing this WIP.
> I'm using assumed gamma 1.0, and all textures have an ambient value of
0.0,
> except for the signboards and the cadmium lights (ambient 0.8).
> I wanted to ask you about how do you see it in your monitors 'cos I'm
> working in a laptop and each time I move my head the image seems
different.
> Also, all kind of constructive criticsm, suggestions and comments are
> wellcome.
Very nice image, especially the container with the graffiti looks very good
some points of improvement still possible:
* smashing your hand throug a telepone  booth seems a rather painful
experience.
* The position of the telephone booth in front of the door seems rather
unlogical. Move the door to the right a bit, not too much cause then the
tree is in front.
*Pavement, and glass of the telephone booth look too clean. Have you ever
seen a clean telephone booth?
*different textures on grey cat, costume and wood on the door could make
image much better
*black cat looks a bit flat. Maybe she's too black.