POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : Modified HF macro that creates OBJ files : Modified HF macro that creates OBJ files Server Time
2 Sep 2024 06:14:00 EDT (-0400)
  Modified HF macro that creates OBJ files
From: Rune
Date: 23 Aug 2002 04:48:31
Message: <3d65f6df@news.povray.org>
#including this include file afte #including shapes.inc (or stdinc.inc)
will modify the HF macros so that they write Wavefront OBJ files instead
of
MESH2 files. Note that you can't place the height_fields in your scene
at
the same time, because POV-Ray can't understand the obj format.

I don't have any software myself that use the obj file format. I just
looked at some specification I found on the net. Please let me know if
it works correctly or not.

Rune
rune|vision:  http://runevision.com (updated July 12)

Attachments: