POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Triangular Bezier Patch (78 kb mpg) : Triangular Bezier Patch (78 kb mpg) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 15:23:18 EDT (-0400)
  Triangular Bezier Patch (78 kb mpg)
From: Rune
Date: 21 Aug 2002 19:12:45
Message: <3d641e6d@news.povray.org>
Just a small animation to test the triangular bezier/bicubic patch coded
as a macro by Micha Riser based on some scientific papers I found on the
net.

In the animation there are six regular bezier patches, tinted blue and
green, and one triangular bezier patch with a red tint. As the
animation shows, the triangular one joins up completely smoothly with
the regular bicubic patches in POV-Ray. :)

Now, I didn't request this thing just to be able to create nice rounded
boxes, but for a test it works well enough... ;)

Thanks again Micha!

Source code in p.t.s-f

Rune

rune|vision:  http://runevision.com (updated July 12)