POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Fish Swimming : Re: Fish Swimming Server Time
19 Jul 2024 15:25:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fish Swimming
From: TinCanMan
Date: 21 Aug 2002 10:07:44
Message: <3d639eb0$1@news.povray.org>
> I'll check into the audio.  I used TMPGEnc 2.5 and I didn't notice an
option
> for audio but I'll look closer.  I really wanted to go from bitmap frames
> to mpeg movie but the TMPGEnc application I downloaded only lets me
convert
> movies, not create them?
> Tony

I don't know about TMPGEnc as I haven't used it.  My favourite encoder
though is VideoMach (http://www.gromada.com/), I find it very versatile for
encoding in many different formats.  Every time you open it asks about
registering though, you just have to ignore this as it is free for
non-commercial use.

-tgq