POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Another blurred dice theme : Re: Another blurred dice theme Server Time
15 Aug 2024 00:19:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Another blurred dice theme
From: Rene Schwietzke
Date: 21 Aug 2002 05:19:57
Message: <3d635b3d@news.povray.org>
Hi,

these are my script settings. It is part of a macro that accepts colorValue
and developmentValue as parameters.

Rene

    #if (developmentValue = off)
        #local BodyColorFiltered = color colorValue filter filterValue;
    #else
        #local BodyColorFiltered = color colorValue;
    #end
    #local BodyColor = colorValue;

    #local DiceBodyInterior=
    interior