POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Too lonely - Loneliness (WIP) : Re: Too lonely - Loneliness (WIP) Server Time
15 Aug 2024 06:12:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Too lonely - Loneliness (WIP)
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 20 Aug 2002 06:35:57
Message: <3d621b8d$1@news.povray.org>
So, I've just finished putting all things together, traced
the image once again (with larger Name-Imprint and
to get the actual rendering time: 6h + 2min + 54sec),
wrote the accompanying text-file and added a
PNG without the Name-Imprint (as someone with
the code would be able to trace it) to the ZIP.

I'll send it away along with my other image, when that
one is finished...

Regards,
Tim

--