POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : my little sailing boat using CSG : my little sailing boat using CSG Server Time
15 Aug 2024 00:16:52 EDT (-0400)
  my little sailing boat using CSG
Date: 19 Aug 2002 18:16:14
Message: <3d616e2e@news.povray.org>

making for my saiiling boat is awful :)
can anyone give me a little hint on how to make a good looking polyester?

oh, and I know the water looks horrible, I didn't spend a lot on time on
it... that's not in the planning for a long time...

for those that read my post from a few days back, this is what the bulged
surface was for... I decided against creating one to save me all the fuss
that would come with it, especially since I already had the flat one and
this is really just a little project to get back into povray

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'sailingb.jpg' (40 KB)

Preview of image 'sailingb.jpg'