POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The Dog Watch (WIP) : The Dog Watch (WIP) Server Time
15 Aug 2024 00:15:24 EDT (-0400)
  The Dog Watch (WIP)
From: Tim McMurdo
Date: 19 Aug 2002 12:40:30
Message: <3d611f7e@news.povray.org>
I still have a ways to go, but I am making slow progress on the model. The
sea and sky are actually a mistake, but I like the way they look. I have
spent many a night at sea, when I couldn't tell where the sea ended and the
sky began.

Criticism, comments and suggestions are welcome.

Tim

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'The Dog Watch 081902.jpg' (75 KB)

Preview of image 'The Dog Watch 081902.jpg'
The Dog Watch 081902.jpg