POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Renderer returns with error: "Cmd Line Error: Unrecognized output file form= : Re: Renderer returns with error: "Cmd Line Error: Unrecognized output file form= Server Time
4 Sep 2024 20:14:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Renderer returns with error: "Cmd Line Error: Unrecognized output file form=
From: hughes b
Date: 19 Aug 2002 06:19:37
Message: <3d60c639@news.povray.org>
Probably the thing to do is check for a line in the file stating
Output_File_Type= and put a S (for system default, such as bmp in Windows)
or T (for Targa) or N (for png) at the end. I suppose it could be in your
jungle_tek.ini but I don't use Moray so I have no idea what or how it adds
stuff.

The quickres.ini doesn't start off with any file types until you edit that,
and unlikely the povray.ini (both are in pov-ray\renderer\) could have it
misset either. No harm in checking them though. In the meantime you can put
+fs (+f being the output file switch followed by type abrev. same as for ini
files) into the command-line box of POV-Ray itself to try and be sure it is
used since it *should* override a Moray setting, if any.