POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Too lonely - Loneliness (WIP) : Re: Too lonely - Loneliness (WIP) Server Time
15 Aug 2024 00:13:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Too lonely - Loneliness (WIP)
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 18 Aug 2002 12:27:23
Message: <3d5fcaeb$1@news.povray.org>
How about this:
He began writing the note, trashed it, added a sentence,
trashed it again, added the last note, threw pen away,
took pills while sobbing (thus the the few remaining pills,
he dropped them), put the glass on the note, so that it won't
fly away.
I wasn't too comfortable with the idea that he just writes his
note and leaves, so I made the paper wrinkled, as if he
was pondering about this a long time, even though some lines
were already written.
Perhaps if I'd made the first line a little more gray, rather
than black, it would appear to be older, bleached out,
and then everything would fit?

Simply put, I didn't want this image to be purely realistic,
but also a little desolate, untidy. The person is just lost
in chaos.
Its meant to be a little more expressionistic rather than 100%
realistic.

--
Tim Nikias