POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Too lonely - Loneliness (WIP) : Re: Too lonely - Loneliness (WIP) Server Time
15 Aug 2024 00:11:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Too lonely - Loneliness (WIP)
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 18 Aug 2002 11:14:20
Message: <3d5fb9cc$1@news.povray.org>
The wrinkled paper was meant to convey that
the person who wrote the farewell had been
thinking about it sometime. Like taking the
note out of the trash-bin again after thinking
otherwise.

And with the pills I'm not suggesting anything except
that he took pills to leave...

--
Tim Nikias
Email: Tim### [at] gmxde