POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Too lonely - Loneliness (WIP) : Too lonely - Loneliness (WIP) Server Time
15 Aug 2024 00:20:49 EDT (-0400)
  Too lonely - Loneliness (WIP)
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 18 Aug 2002 10:28:20
Message: <3d5faf04@news.povray.org>
Since we're closing in on the deadline and most of my
friends observed the changes all the way through, I thought
I'd try and get some new oppinions from here.

IMO the image is pretty self-explanatory, so...

No radiosity (will be used for final version), photons are
in (as you can see in the glass), everything CSG except for
the note, made with heightfield and some pigment-patterns
as function...

Final version will also use area-lights, no focal-blur, cause
it doesn't work that well with this image (I've tried).

So, comments?

--
Tim Nikias
Email: Tim### [at] gmxde