POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Lonleyness- Sinking ship : Re: Lonleyness- Sinking ship Server Time
15 Aug 2024 00:23:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lonleyness- Sinking ship
Date: 18 Aug 2002 06:36:31
Message: <3d5f78af@news.povray.org>
anywayz, what I meant to say:
what direction is the wind coming from and what direction is the wind going
to and what is the effect of that wind on the sails and the flag
The fact that wind is being generated by a ventilator in a large hot-air
balloon, sponsored by the U.S. government, is really not the  point here. :)
"Andrew Cocker" <mai### [at] mariner9net> wrote in message

> "Timothy R. Cook" <tim### [at] scifi-fantasycom> wrote in message
> news:3D5### [at] scifi-fantasycom...

> > > where does the wind come from?
> >
> > trees moving back and forth ;)
>
> So trees moving to and fro actually *create* the wind? I hadn't realised.
I had always thought