POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : creating a partially elevated surface : Re: creating a partially elevated surface Server Time
15 Aug 2024 00:19:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: creating a partially elevated surface
Date: 18 Aug 2002 05:29:07
Message: <3d5f68e3$1@news.povray.org>
yes, I would like it to bulge up in the middle... I've never worked with
Bezier patches, but judging from the documentation it might be possible, if
I could figure out how to make the edges curved in such a way that they
follow the intersection of two spheres.... I guess I'll just forget about it
for now and get to that when I have somewhat more time to figure out all the
necessary calculations...
thnx for the info

news:3D5### [at] ibrasdk...