POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : creating a partially elevated surface : creating a partially elevated surface Server Time
15 Aug 2024 00:18:32 EDT (-0400)
  creating a partially elevated surface
Date: 18 Aug 2002 04:19:32
Message: <3d5f5894@news.povray.org>
Hi, I posted this in the povray.newusers section already, but it was said
that it was hard to visualize what I meant and that perhaps I should post my
question here with a little picture... so here it goes:

can I create a surface that is elevated in the center but has edges that are
in one plane? is this possible with CSG or are there other ways?

thnx a lot in advance,

Daan

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'hulltop2.jpg' (9 KB) Download 'hulltop.jpg' (5 KB)

Preview of image 'hulltop2.jpg'
hulltop2.jpg

Preview of image 'hulltop.jpg'
hulltop.jpg