POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : arghh, these colors... : Re: arghh, these colors... Server Time
19 Jul 2024 15:23:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: arghh, these colors...
From: Sebastian H
Date: 17 Aug 2002 16:19:07
Message: <3d5eafbb$1@news.povray.org>
Andrew Cocker wrote:
> That's nice :-)

Thanks :-)

> I'd like to see it with a much kinder compression setting and motion blur (or maybe
just a
> touch of DOF to put some distance between the iso and the background).

I wanted to use divx but my encoder currently gives me a segmentation
fault (linux) therefore old mpeg had to be enough.
Thanks for the tip with the background, I'll try to create more
"distance" between important and not so important video parts.

Oh and the iso can get even more crazy ;-).

Regards,
Sebastian H.