POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Battlemech WIP media : Re: Battlemech WIP media Server Time
15 Aug 2024 02:28:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Battlemech WIP media
From: f00
Date: 16 Aug 2002 16:19:04
Message: <3d5d5e38$1@news.povray.org>
Hey all,

thank you very much for your advice, it actually does work a little more the
way I want it to! The interior of the height_field is now properly filled
with media.
I'm pretty content with the result, therefore I'll now start working on the
sky to increase the depth of the picture. When I have a better idea of how
the final image should look, I will post a new picture for you to see.

Thanks to all of you again, I really appreciate your willingness to help
other people out with your experience.

Good bye so far,

f00