POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Birdy blanc : Re: Birdy blanc Server Time
15 Aug 2024 02:25:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Birdy blanc
From: wich
Date: 15 Aug 2002 19:19:06
Message: <3d5c36ea@news.povray.org>
There are some small features that could make the head of the bird more
realistic:

1. the eye looks now a bit like a fish eye, laying on the surface of the
head.
2. the "eyebrow" should be directly above the eye, without a gap.
3. the beak of the bird has a nostril. the lower part of the beak ends below
the eye.

For the little image editing, this photo was used:
http://www.tpwd.state.tx.us/birdingtrails/images/eagle.jpg

This are small details, I think the bird pic looks great as it is now.

"Mick Hazelgrove" <mic### [at] mhazelgrovefsnetcouk> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> Here's a whiter version of my bird pic. I'm curious to know which version
people prefer.

> Mick

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: