POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Meteor Impact WIP1 (DivX 617k) : Re: Meteor Impact WIP1 (DivX 617k) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 15:13:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Meteor Impact WIP1 (DivX 617k)
From: Tek
Date: 14 Aug 2002 17:37:35
Message: <3d5acd9f$1@news.povray.org>
At the moment the meteor's "speed" is just determined by how many frames I
render. I wanted to make it go slower, but it took 20 hours just to render this,
and I can't afford to spend that long just to render a WIP :)

Maybe next time I'll compress it at a lower frame rate.

--
Tek
http://www.evilsuperbrain.com