POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Battlemech WIP mo' ambitions, mo' problems! : Re: Battlemech WIP mo' ambitions, mo' problems! Server Time
15 Aug 2024 02:31:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Battlemech WIP mo' ambitions, mo' problems!
From: f00
Date: 14 Aug 2002 17:36:06
Message: <3d5acd46$1@news.povray.org>
"Marc-Hendrik Bremer" <Mar### [at] t-onlinede> schrieb im
Newsbeitrag news:3d5a8671@news.povray.org...

> Divide this color-vector by something like 5 (or more?). Does it help?

It does, actually. Thanks alot for this, because I'm still way
inexperienced, it would have taken me ages to figure that out. Especially as
my scene file keeps getting bigger and I'm loosing track of all the stuff I
build in there. It needs some heavy cleaning. I'll post a new pic tomorrow
evening or even later, as it takes soooo long to render with all the media
in a decent resolution +AA.

'til then,

f00