POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : I'll ask for help here, too : Re: I'll ask for help here, too Server Time
15 Aug 2024 02:26:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I'll ask for help here, too
From: Bill DeWitt
Date: 14 Aug 2002 14:23:24
Message: <3d5aa01c@news.povray.org>
"Timothy R. Cook" <tim### [at] scifi-fantasycom> wrote in message
news:3D5### [at] scifi-fantasycom...
> Bill DeWitt wrote:
> > Ah... well... you had the code and I didn't. Next time
>  > I will remember not to try to help.
>
> Well, at least try not to help by saying something you
> don't know for certain to be true...

    Here are some things that are certian to be true but I don't kow how
much help they will be. (1) You seem to have missed my qualifiers and so did
not understand the difference between a guess with a suggestion and an
assertion. (2) You are a jerk. (3)I won't be offering you any more help.