POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Battlemech WIP mo' ambitions, mo' problems! : Re: Battlemech WIP mo' ambitions, mo' problems! Server Time
15 Aug 2024 02:21:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Battlemech WIP mo' ambitions, mo' problems!
From: f00
Date: 14 Aug 2002 08:41:23
Message: <3d5a4ff3@news.povray.org>
This time, I forgot the code this was all about, here it is :

#declare Dust_Sphere = sphere {
  <15,-5,0>,
  5
  pigment {
    color rgbt <0,0,0,1>
  }
  finish {
    ambient 0
    diffuse 0
  }
  hollow
  interior {
    media {
      scattering {
        3,
        color rgb <0.847059, 0.847059, 0.74902>
        extinction 1
      }
      density {
        wrinkles
//        density_map {
//          [ 0 color rgb <0,0,0> ]
//          [ 1 color rgb <1,1,1> ]
//        }
      }
      intervals 1
    }
  }
}

maybe its about the ambient value of all the other light sources ? there are
2 spotlights and three other light objects on the 'mech and their object's
ambient value is 1 ( what I actually want it to be, because of the lamp
glow ) .

f00