POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Battlemech WIP mo' ambitions, mo' problems! : Re: Battlemech WIP mo' ambitions, mo' problems! Server Time
15 Aug 2024 02:32:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Battlemech WIP mo' ambitions, mo' problems!
From: f00
Date: 14 Aug 2002 08:35:46
Message: <3d5a4ea2$1@news.povray.org>
Hi ng,
In the meantime, I worked a little on the media thing and my
show-the-spotlight-cones-sandstorm just wont do as I want. I tried it with a
transparent, hollow sphere inside which I placed scattering media. Besides
the awfully long rendertime it always turns out too bright and I don't know
what to do about it. I'll post a section of the code here, maybe someone can
help?

thx in advance, f00